Friday, April 3, 2009

Cheat!!!!!!!

Hey Hey... long time never post thing already .. haha ... because now i just started back my training .. so i have no time to post thing liao .. everyday study , training , tuition ... Oh My God !!!! Actually 1 day 24 hours really not enough for me le .. Hmmm ... If i like few years ago maybe i wont say like that la .. because that time i still haven face Spm ma .. but now .. Stresss!!!!!

Oh ya .. let me tell you guys 1 thing .. we have our school sport day last Saturday and is really fun .. because that's the first time i take part in sport day .. so many years already my dad also don't like me join the sport day .. he say i will injured easily so ... lol .. but is really fun .. and during we prepare for our sport day is so tired .. everyday need to stay back to school to train then all the banner , flat , bom bom ( that's what they called it .. i don't know why .. haha ..) then have to train all the runner ... is really tiring but .. i realised.. my school all of us also good in teamwork so we finish all those stuff very fast then they really hardworking on practicing the cheer , track and field and team spirit is very good also .. I just want to say .. really really thank you to of all them because at first me and another guy ketua also tot no 1 will help us but at the end .. everyone also help us about how should we do the banner , flat and all those stuff.. another thing is about the cheer .. one of my teammate because he want to think about the step then he really very tired because he have to study the he have alot of camp ...

Sometimes not only our own team will come and help other team also come over to help .. because they have more gain more experience on sport day so they always come over and give us a hand.. haha ... this whole sport day is so nice and happy .. because my team got third so far .. i really really happy because so many years my team also get last but this year can go to top three so okay la .. not too bad already ..

But there's one thing really pissed me off.. the thing is one of our school team .. Hmmm .. we assume it as L ... you know right .. usually sport day is like our competition between club and club and we can't find other team member to join us 1 right .. but this L team , they go look for other good athlete from other team to run for them ... so we find out then we told our teacher about this .. This L team don't even have a single feeling sorry some more they say we all because jealous them got first so that we make up story... WHAT THE F**K !!!! Then we prove to them they really cheat... They didn't say sorry to us neither ... some more want to gather all their people to come and have a fight with us .. Haihhhh ..

At the end .. this L team got fourth .. because teacher have already DQ them alot of event .. I so happy le .. because finally they got their punishment lucky them didn't got last .. if not i will really celebrate on that( I so EVIL!!!) ... haha ..But anyway .. sport day is actually about teamwork and also team spirit .. both thing my team also did it .. hahahahahahahaha....

Okay ... this is all about feeling those week ... I will try to find sometimes to post something new .. because I really really busy ... hahaha .... bye bye !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment